When it comes to collecting information online, there are few methods that are as effective as online forms – which is why they are so widely used. Regardless of whether you’re running a business or personal websites, you could use online forms in a variety of ways to get feedback, capture leads, register users, or conduct surveys.
Start Creating Forms Quickly and Easily
If you want to create online forms from scratch, you’d need to have a good understanding of HTML and PHP, as well as CSS to control its design. While you could copy and paste code for basic online forms, you’d have little control over their structure or design.
That is why having AidaForm (https://aidaform.com/) up your sleeve can be a huge help, as it will let you create online forms without requiring any prior knowledge of code. All you need to do is use its graphical form builder to drag the fields that you want to include into place – like building blocks.
The design of online forms is just as easy to customize using AidaForm, and you can alter the appearance of your forms so that they look amazing and fit seamlessly into your website. In short, you will have full control over the forms that you create and publish.
With the forms that you create in AidaForm, you can create a customized ‘Contact Us’ form or a newsletter sign-up form for your website, and start creating surveys that you can post on social media. That is just a fraction of the ways in which it can be used however, and you’ll find that your forms can be an invaluable tool to improve your website and engage more visitors.
While there are numerous features in AidaForm, some of the its more noteworthy capabilities will enable you to:
- Create forms quickly with the graphical form builder by starting from scratch or using one of the built-in templates.
- Add numerous types of fields including multiple choice questions, lists, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, or file uploads.
- Select themes to stylize the form and customize its appearance further to fit with your brand or web design.
- Publish forms on a website by copying and pasting the automatically generated code, or link to the form directly on social media.
- Analyze the data that is gathered conveniently on the web-based interface that will display informative visualizations.
- Export data in the form of Excel documents or Google Sheets.
- Use the built-in integration with MailChimp to import email addresses, or Zapier to connect it with other apps such as Dropbox.
Although the features listed above are far from the full scope of AidaForms capabilities, they should help you to see just how powerful it is. Simply put with its help you will have no problem easily creating online forms for any purpose. On your part all you need to do is leverage the potential of these forms to generate leads, collect data, and improve your online presence.